The PII you provide on countrywedding.xyz will be used only for its intended purpose.
Personally Identifiable Information
As a general rule, countrywedding.xyz does not collect PII about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting PII through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving countrywedding.xyz your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in countrywedding.xyz’s inability to provide you with the service you desire.
If you choose to provide us with PII on countrywedding.xyz, through such methods as completing a web form or sending us an email, we will use that information to help us provide you the information or service you have requested or to respond to your message. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting our site.
Some parts of countrywedding.xyz allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry. We will only send you general information via email. You should be reminded that email may not necessarily be secure against interception.
Categories of information countrywedding.xyz collects on its websites are further described below.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to better design our website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. This information includes:
- The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) used to access our site;
- The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit;
- If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
- Session: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
- Persistent: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning, and for repeat visitors, to block recurring invitations to take the ForeSee satisfaction survey.
If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn cookies off in your browser. You will still have access to all information and resources at countrywedding.xyz. However, turning off cookies may affect the functioning countrywedding.xyz. Be aware that disabling cookies in your browser will affect cookie usage at all other websites you visit as well.
Countrywedding.xyz takes the security of all PII very seriously. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect at this site. Such measures include access controls designed to limit access to the information to the extent necessary to accomplish our mission. We also employ various security technologies to protect the information stored on our systems. We routinely test our security measures to ensure that they remain operational and effective.
Visiting Other Websites
Our website contains links to commercial entities. These websites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility polices. Once you click on the link to another site, you are subject to the policies of that site. The administrators of countrywedding.xyz cannot be held liable for links pointing to other websites.